Tuesday, February 10, 2009

the Nonsense and the Respondents

Early in the morning of today i did sumthing tat is extremely extra ordinary.
  1. Change my display picture to a "Plain white image"
  2. Change my display name to "[c=0][b]If u can see this means tat u r really free to find out hu i am. ROFL![/b][/c]"
  3. Change my personal message to "Nehh nehh nehh nehhh nehhhh u canot c me!"
(only take effects after installed Windows Live Messenger PLUS!)

(click the image to have a larger view)

then when i come back from class around 3 sumthing i ON my pc and sign in my MSN. After tat i went to take my nap... When i wake up then my taskbar is FULL with replies... around 20 i think. then i started to c the replies.

some of the replies tat are normal
"fxxk off stupid ass" by BEN
"u really fei lor" by Fang
"wu liao" by Sehela
etc...

So here comes the replies of the day.

1st Award: Best Respondent... Alan

(click the image to have a larger view)

ROFL?

2nd Award: Meni Unrelated Respondent... theLH aka MIRA

(click the image to have a larger view)

The nudge he sends izzit abit Tooooooooo meni?

hahahaha.... FUNNY MAX!



current status of my MSN

No comments: