Monday, March 9, 2009

Back to Seremban

I reached seremban around... 11pm on saturday night...(went melaka with puchong gang) i missed my friday dinner wif my family and the fish tat my father bought "sun hook". FYI this fish is super nice when steam it...

The next morning i oledi promised my friend to play futsal around 10am. So i wake up wan sleep walking around since 930am then i drove to Oakland there to play futsal. Teaming with, Fox, Hobby, n Yu Ren at 1st kena bully by the oponent... then slowly... overtake them :D. After the game Hobby, Chong n me went to "qiong kei" to eat Wan Tan Mee... consider 1 of the best wantan mee at seremban. we 3 ppl ate 3 plate of big mee and add a BIG BIG BOWL of wantan (around 20 wantan inside)... total price RM 18 nia... eat until dem full. After that go shopping wif my mom, aunt n my sister. Bought a new matress Cover... LENG LENG!!! and of course... GOODDAY CHOCO MILK.


Monday, stay home whole day basically... fetch brother to tuition, then go back home cook lunch, after lunch go fetch brother back from tuition on the way back... Went to seremban's BEST cendol house buy cendol... LOL. At night b4 i come back PJ, i put myself on the the "Timbang" then.... MIRACLE!!!! yes!!! at last!!! 59.2kg! (after went MMU melaka to study my weight won't exceed 58kg, then after went to UTAR, it's even worst... 56kg)


still got 2.8kg to go to reach my 1st target - 62kg. The following 1 will be 65kg.

wow! the previous post got more respondant than i thought... :D

2 comments:

Juno said...

how u add weight? lol

Sio Jun Chang said...

to JUNO:
makan... sleep... and nowadays i'm eating some pills... it said to have a better blood circulation. dunno is the pills or not... i ate 2 weeks... in this 2 weeks i gained... 1.5kg oledi.