Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm connected to facebook again!

Just decided to go for legend after saw the confirmation of HTC on the android 2.2 Froyo update on LEGEND!

Actually today my internet connection is crawling like a tortise... so i cannot stream my "三国" series and "掌上明珠" series. Today passby my hometown after working at Rembau, went back home to have my lunch and clear my GOODDAY choco milk. My mom ask me carry the 21 inch TV back to KL so i can watch World Cup starts on 11th June. But i have to go back office so i din carry it back, i think this weekend i'll ask my brother carry back for me if not i'll miss this coming world cup 1st match!

For no reason i linked my blogspot to facebook again... Yesterday started my core training. Thought today can go midvalley to shop for my exercise band, end up went home rest oso. The bed and the series are poisoning me so much after i quit playing games. Hahaha! Hi guys I'm back IN ACTION!!!!

No comments: