Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Calm down... Stay calm, stay focus!


Today morning i just confirmed my schedule, this friday mayb have an interview at Kelana Jaya, 2morow will confirmed wif me the personel that handling my profile is on leave. For next week tuesday i'll go penang for an qualification test. I'll be at penang for 1 or 2 nights depends. Then i'm waiting for 2 job interview at Shah Alam.

Previous few weeks I'm quite stressful cos i feel like I'm a rubber band that is in full stretch feel like going to burst anytime... For any words that i go over limit for past few weeks hope u people dun take it hard ya... =D

Ok... now stay calm... STAY FOCUS!

JOB HUNTING in process!

1 comment:

Wai Loon said...

burst? don think so, the most u will onli farts...... don waste anytime liao, the clock is ticking and im counting the interest u owe me!!!!