Sunday, July 12, 2009

Clock ticking!!!!


5 weeks training... already passed 4 weeks, next week gonna be the last week. I think i din give enough effort on this training! Hopefully next week I can give full effort since my connection still under pending situation due to the faking SCREAMYX n the turtle slow Tm Nuts process... Please slap me n wake me up if u guyz found I'm not giving full effort on the Study please...

Currently I'm at Seremban n it's now 3.30am, i just finish my futsal session n yamcha session wif old friends that back from penang, singapore... Without any concious it's already 12th of July and time is ticking every single second and i found out I'm not doing wat i should do n seriously... like my previous msn pm said "I have power over nothing!!!"

Brain is not working in a proper mode... always think this think tat... I need to focus... n i need to learn to work alone n not rely on others cos i feel that there is no one around that know wat i thinking n everything that goes wrong around me always pointed to me even i did not know the thing is happening. I have a strong feel that sum 1 is stabbing me behind me always.

Just like my friend say... "Trust no one except urself!"

ps: slap me when i'm not studying next week!!!

1 comment:

Rum Tum Cat said...

hey
seriously wake up pls~~ one more week to go u have to sit for the expensive exam..RM2k leh... at least u try ur best than fail = no regret..if u don't u wil F***king regret leh..just like throw $$ into sea water.. just schedule 2-3 hour for revision each day ba...

goodluck

-cat-