Thursday, July 2, 2009

healthy life?


Since last week I started my body training... gonna build my body dy if not later graduation time not fit GG. After the intensive training last week my body is totally collapse cos too over d.

Today, my body feel a lot better so i picked up the dumbbell i haven take up for months... and start doing push ups and abs training. Muscle training include... biceps, triceps, chest, back, wings and abs. My body is gaining weight constantly. Current weight is 59kg, target = 62kg w/o extra fat, 6 packs, V-shape!

This week is the most sien week... almost everyday went to new house paint and clean the house. 2morow gonna start moving things over to new house i think. Sadly this week can't go back seremban watch iceage3 n transformers2, n the futsal n jogging session.

Next week i gonna start spamming my notes for the sap abap (currently 1.4k pages) and my body building. hopefully no more dota... XD

Upcoming events,
11th July 09 Secondary school Dinner
17th July 09 ABAP exam
4-6th August 09 Collect convo attire
9th August 09 Convo! n going Cyberjaya MMU convo session also!
(***remind me if anything missed out***)

Currently my player is playing 张惠妹 - 阿密特album, 宋念宇 - 就站在这里album, Michael Jackson Collections, n 萧敬腾 - 王妃。
Best album i listen so far... 阿密特 very special album!
王妃 super nice rock song!
MJ the pop king!! HONOUR!!!!

1 comment:

Teck Chee said...

lolz..faster come bec intensive training le...

now chhs got h1n1 case, dunno 11july de dinner stil can continue onot..charm..