Thursday, January 21, 2010

Morning Deep Blue


This 2 weeks i having a bad time during the alarm ringing time in the morning. I don't usually need that long to wake up after the alarm. Having a bad time in the morning just make my life even more miserable till the end of the day. This is the 5th month of working in Radiant Comm. Started to hate driving car, after driving 12k km in just 4 months. 


Seriously i really need a vacation to give my body a very good rest. Next vacation:-
1) CNY day 1: Singapore (FFKed by my mom)
2) CNY day 4: Cameron (Planning)
3) 27th March: Taiwan trip wif MMUians.
4) Others.... (hopefully)


I think my bed is the causing all the MORNING DEEP BLUE. Hope i can change my bed this few months. Feel so shame, after working for 5 months my car still not tinted yet. LOL! 

3 comments:

tik said...

lolz.. relax, my friend...

Wow u going to Taiwan? Good! It's a really good place to visit, withs lots of nice food and nice ppl, hehe.. =)

Rum Tum Cat said...

CNY go trip ar ? CNY should stay home take angpow wo =p kekeke

Sio Jun Chang said...

tik: end of march going tw.

cat: CNY is trip time! chor 4 onli go trip! 1 - 3 all ang pau day!