Saturday, January 2, 2010

New year resolution



I'm back! New year new hope. I really need to set resolution for this new year if not i'll end up like a piece of mess that currently i am now!

2010 new year resolution:-

1. Settle all my debts for the TW trip and my mom's borrowed. 
2. Get a new HTC phone! Hero or Legend
3. Need to find some "side" income. 
4. Get my body shaped! go gym and more exercising~
5. Save 10k!? RM?
6. Renovate my room (Carpeted it and airconded it)
7. Fish aquarium with fish to make my house more "LIFE"!
8. Get alcatel certified! 
9. Change my lifestyle, need to sleep early!

***Hope can fulfill at least half of these resolution~ wish me luck!***

Happy New Year to all fans  =D all the best for 2010!

2 comments:

Catryn said...

I think you can fulfill all except No. 9. Change my lifestyle, need to sleep early!

hahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaa

HAPPY NEW YEAR TERRY ^^

Sio Jun Chang said...

"Seng lei guai yin" lar... really must try fulfill all :D

same goes to you ya~ high 5! good luck in year 2010