Friday, September 11, 2009

It Bleeds

Wound bleeding... Just like usual.

The only thing different is there are no plaster to stick on the wounds. End up leave it like tat... Until i finish work n wash hand i onli notice my palm, fingers, hand, arm all being cut by the metal case when i was arranging the wire n the cables.

I've been working in a very bad environment this few days. No aircond, no window, freaking hot sauna. I think i'll lose alot fat this few days. Another few days to spend in the environment until the installation of the hardware ends.

I missed the server room n the office air conditioner! Hope the cuts on my hand will get well soon. Or to say... i need to be more careful in the future to avoid the cuts? I've been dem careless on in the installation n everything. Gonna focus more n avoiding attraction from others.

Hope my hand get well soon. ***friend say plaster will make the cuts get worst

1 comment:

Rum Tum Cat said...

omg what job you are working??? so many cuts..why not wear a gloves next time ?take k