Saturday, October 17, 2009

ME!

ME

My job:
zzz not feel like in the right mode this few days, the job i handle at Pudu bothering me too much! Always finding ppl to talk to but sadly no ppl replied. Haih...
worst come to worst, there is another big project start running next week. Sure is a super duper busy week next week. I understand this is the so called "working" life that i must get use to it.

My complaints:
Hope ppl around will start understand me, sumtimes msges that are not related to me and i don't really care is VERY annoying! Stop forwarding msges and wrong use the group channel inside MSN and also the conference in YM. U do not need to message the whole world that don't really care about wat's happening around u and do not relevant to the third party.

My thought:
So another 9 days+ it will end my 23rd year. Some pre-wishes b4 the day come.
1) Hope can gain weight till 62kg.
2) Hope can perform well in my current job
3) Hope can spare sumtime for gym session
4) Hope my every single dream comes true! LOL!!!!
So i expect some divers saw this post... and know wat's happening next, and wat shall "divers" do next ya! So end of story!

No comments: