Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stories of WORK, n pre-birthday thought


I've learned a few phrase in my company:-
1. Oi gam meh? (cantonese)
2. Anything working don't touch
3. Fast fast finish it and close it dun let ppl see

So far this week my work is still consider okay for me... just i need to drive more to get the mileage for my claim next month. Hoping to work alone so i'll learn faster.

Since this week there is another issue is bothering me so much. Can't concentrate during my work and I've been thinking of it quite often since it is surfaced. Hope that the "lines" really comes true after 2 weeks later.

Gonna have my birthday soon, looking forward that i can pass it in a special way instead of the usual way for 23 years. Guess that i really like to HOPE too much... Dream will comes true on the day when it is the DAY!

It's only Thursday tomorrow, 8/10/2009 still got another 23 days to go until the end of October. Continue your work and stop picturing your brain around. Work work...

2 comments:

Rum Tum Cat said...

happy birthday in advance lou yeh kekeke... you seem enjoy working there ^^

Sio Jun Chang said...

sei yeh ar... dun call me lou yeh! i'm not tat old... yup i enjoy my work here :D