Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Change mood, change attitude, change lifestyle!

Getting seriously tired of travelling!

Current location, Tangkak - D'anjung Inn. Still not in the mood for my Taiwan trip on this Saturday. Yesterday chit chatting with my department head in my office. Sumthing like this:-

A: 你就好咯,去旅行!一定储蓄了很多钱去旅行。
me: 本来存够了的,这几个星期,一直很多outstation的routine service,都用到七七八八了。去旅行时时,粮才刚出,都来不及换台币,claim又还没回来。
A: 哈哈!(走开了)
A: (走回来了)现在去survey先,等粮和claim回来了真的是“大大块”!下次去时就够了。
me: (无言)

Whole office de staff laughing... Thought "zha" my boss ha, end up let him "zha" back.

Btw, this Taiwan trip de expenses is borrowed from my mom again. Feel so sorry for her cos everytime oso need her to back me up when i need big sum of money. Really need to have some saving next time no more borrowing after this trip.

Hopefully i can start packing my things and do sum planning for the trip after 2morow, but it's quite impossible cos office still got alot projects on hand and this few weeks we are getting BZer and BZer. My company have 7 engineers include me, next week gonna be a hard week for them that are still in office, 1 colleague resign cos his backache, 1 colleague went Singapore, I going Taiwan. Left 4 engineers in office. Really need a new colleague ASAP! My company is hiring now, for those tat are interested in working in Telco field and Networking please click this link to JOBSTREET to apply the job.

So stress... becoming senior soon, but wat oso dunno. Really need to put more effort into my work, must bring some notes back home to study, no more time to waste!

No comments: