Sunday, March 21, 2010

To be complete tasks.

Some to be complete tasks for me in this year 2010~ 
  1. Transition lens specs RM500+
  2. Polaroid sunglasses RM350+
  3. Tint car RM650+
  4. Aircond for my room RM1000+
  5. Carpet for my room RM200+
  6. HTC Legend RM2200+
Total around RM5000 projected spending within this year! Task 1 and 3 have is the high priority task to be complete after my Taiwan trip. My eye is getting worst especially in the night. Always need to drive till quite near only can see the words on the signboard. Need to get rid of this problem asap!

I planned to tint my car since i start working... end up worked for almost 7 months already still remain untint! Quite embarrassing rite?

HTC Legend is the next? My n70 served his job excellent for 4 years without any problem~ since it's battery is getting bad nowadays I've decide to move forward for the next generation of HP technology. Touchscreen! It will land on Malaysia hopefully on this early April. But still HTC Desire oso another choice for me if the price is not that pricy compare to Legend. 

Install aircond and getting my room carpeted is another major task for me if the weather is still remain like this. This 2 task is both interrelated and must be complete together! Hope the weather will get better and i can postpone this BIG project to year 2011~ Just found out another important thing when installing aircond, the window and curtain!

So polaroid sunglasses is the lower priority task... i think...

No comments: