Tuesday, March 16, 2010

East Coast Trip

This east coast trip is quite a tiring trip for me. Driving around 3 hours everyday. At Pahang Jengka i knew another guy from the same parent company as me - Abang Mahdi. After the service in Jengka, we speed (120km/h lowest speed) all the way from Jengka to Jabor toll. When i reach Terengganu Dungun, i went to check-in in the hotel tat my office's engineer usually stay. 

When i open the room! guess wat... FREAKING BIG room wif balcony and 2 single beds... Was so shocked when i c the room. That night... i was streaming movie non stop using ppstream so syok there. But MSN is blocked! The next morning, i took my breakfast coupon to the cafeteria to have my breakfast, thought it was like the previous hotel i stayed in cameron, ala carte breakfast, hu knows! BUFFET style! wth... but i din eat much just eat a plate of nasi lemak few sausages, few wedges.

After the breakfast i went Dungun's site for the service and continue my journey to Kelantan's Jerteh. When i reached the hotel, the reception there canot find my name on the reservation list... so swt! End up...my name was on the 17th means they put my name on the wrong date reservation list... so double swt! So i need to wait the guest check out on 4pm onli i can check in to the room. So i went to KFC again, while at Dungun i oso have my brunchner at KFC. My order was... Snack plate + set E (cheesy chikaroni set) RM14.70. I think it should be a reasonable meal n price for my 2 meals.

Different story starts from here... When i open the room! FAKING SMALL room wif no window! ok... i can accept no window wif an aircond installed inside. But when i open my lappy to online, the LINE there was DOWN! DOWN!!! it's DOWN u idoit!!!! How am i going to survive???? Luckily i got bring my own hard disk wif "Confucius" and "Murder in the First" inside... After i watched the Confucius i really canot stand wif no connection so i went to KFC again. 3rd time for ur notice. Buy myself a cup of MILO and start sitting here to online~

East coast is a not bad place but this place is really abit out... Supermarket wif a PA system, a promoter keep toking about the discount they are having and songs is playing from their speaker all around the supermarket! The last time i saw a supermarket like tat was in Seremban 15 years ago i think. 

Time to say goodbye~ Go back hotel continue my "Murder in the First" =D

2morow will be a hard day for me driving around 7 - 8 hours back to KL. Gonna buy at least 4 cans of Nescafe to keep me awake throughout the journey. Hope 2morow will be smooth and steady... hope to settle everything by 11am so i can go back to kl b4 the sky gets dark! 


No comments: