Sunday, December 30, 2012

Whatever happens, happens for a reason! action -> REACTION!

Whatever happens, happens for a reason!

ACTION: run very very hard!
REACTION: Bukit Subang Hash run top 10, chinaman no. 2

After joining Petaling Hash House Harriers aka PH3 for 1 year +, I'm now able to keep myself running for 90% of a 10km+- run. Now, I'm able to keep myself inside the front runner group throughout the whole run, and I've broke several checks.

2 weeks ago, I went for a run in Penang - Penang Rainforest Hash Challenge, after this run I've got myself very good excuse to rest my foot and body.
1st week, a rest week for myself after done a 28km run in 6 hour 56 mins.
2nd week, a very good old friend wedding. Must attend!

Trained really hard for this result! Training continues on 2013! Hope more friends will join running and hiking in the future, see you on field!

No comments: