Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What you expecting?

So this is the 1st post for the year 2013! What are you expecting? While I'll tell you what I expecting!

First of all, I think I'm having too much stress during my work at 2012 cause I think I'm getting less than what I should get. In fact I'm getting lots more work and jobs to be done compare to my payslip figure. I've survived my UC certification at 2011, and this year I'm having my OpenTouch exam for 2 papers. Hope this year I can see better figure on my payslip.

Last year I've finished the 28km Penang Rainforest Hash Challenge run, this year the upcoming running event will be the PH3 Hash Challenge 42km. In fact I still having my honeymoon and refuse to start my training. I think I shall start the training before CNY to make sure I'm fit enough for this super long run or to say super long jog. SJC, please get your ass off the chair and start exercise and running!

I'm expecting a lot of undone stuffs and ideas to be done on this 2013. So this is the list to be fulfil throughout 2013.

  1. Better management for my saving
  2. Gears - Tent, hammock, tools for camping and so
  3. Planning on the business idea hopefully done by this year and start next
  4. Read 12 books per year. 
  5. Get myself real fit and ready for the next run! Ultra(100km) on 2014 hopefully
  6. Research for my future car or house
So what you expecting from WATERLEG? 

No comments: