Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 weeks happening

This 2 weeks i was quite bz finding my job, for those that did not so "UP-TO-DATE" de ppl around. i have graduated... at last... remember 4 years b4, I've actually plan to quit my study but my cousin sister convince me to continue study. Thank god...

So... after graduated, job hunting process starts.

Last wednesday i went to penang for a qualification test for ERP/SAP trainning. I depart from seremban to penang, took me 8 hours... i was like WTH! when i reach penang i oledi tired n hungry like fak d. then after dinner at Kayu my friend fetch me to his house to stay for the night. Tq FOX(狐狸) for the meals and accomodation. the next day after the test i took a bus at 11am back to KL. Luckily the bus onli takes 4 hours to reach KL.

after reach KL, I decided to take taxi back to desa petaling then i approach the taxi driver to ask the fare going back... the Lowest offer they give is... RM20... i was like WTF... (1 of my uncle is a taxi driver, he says better dun take taxi tat do not use meter to calculate the fare) then i decided to find my bus U48 to go back desa petaling. After a walk for around... 10 mins i took the bus with RM2... RM2 + 10 mins walk vs RM20.

Monday morning, i went to LCCT for a interview session. the environment there is superb n it's near to my hometown... 30 mins car distance nia :D

Afternoon i went to TPM for another qualification test for SAP/ABAP. HCL-AXON (my friend say this company is very pro in SAP technical stuffs)

Tuesday i drove to Shah Alam for an interview session with toshiba, the interview session is quite interesting. Will reply me within 2 weeks time

Wednesday. Today i Confirmed with HCL-AXON for the SAP/ABAP trainning after discuss with my parents. Means i'll not available from 15th June -17th July. 1.2k penalty per day if i quit trainning or did not attend trainning or reach late/leave early. SWT...

Job haven found... my HP n70 sick liao... PC seems like dying soon... (always hang this few days) like ppl say... good things won't happen twice, bad things will... 福无双至,祸不单行

hopefully it'll start to change to... good things won't happen twice but today will, bad things will happen next time 福无双至今日至,祸不单行明日行

***My fans nagging me to update my blog so this update r for U all~ XD wish me luck!!! thanks

1 comment:

Rum Tum Cat said...

Finally u updated your blog lol.. your job hunting sound so adventurous wor.. good la now finally made up a decision to study SAP !!

ALL THE BEST :))