Sunday, June 21, 2009

21 june 2009

I'm just a loser... i think i rely on others too much. This week i always go out wif my secondary school friends n we chat alot happenings in secondary school.

this few weeks i've gain 2kg weight. Another 2kg to go to reach my ideal weight. Just finish up my house de whey protein. This week i came back seremban for father's day celebration. As soon as i reach seremban, me and Hobby went around seremban find us a new futsal ball. After 2 shops, we decided to buy a nike ball it's call sumthing like F5. The seller say it's the latest ball n the previous tat spot by us 1 is total90 de. (old de ball) after we bought the ball we went to CHHS for a walk n wish to find our lunch.

Teck call us when we at CHHS, then we 3 ppl went out "kiong kei" for the wantan mee tat we all like most n have our lunch there... after our lunch we plan to have a badminton session de... but due to some TECHNICAL prob tat cause by Kim V... plan canceled... then we have to drive to lake garden to jog there... Jogging there let me notice sumthing.... i've become OLD... last time i can jog 5 laps there... but now... 2 oledi half dead. seriously gonna train back if not... later the gained weight become FAT then cham d...

After jogging session, i went to meet my parents for dinner. After the dinner my family went shopping but i went back home take my shower. After the shower i went to fetch them back. When we reach home we sapu all the durians in the house ROFL... i think this is the 1st time i eat so much durians. WAHAHA... so nice...

then at 2230 hobby ask us for a yam cha session. after drinking there around 1 hour +, we ended up in ALIBABA(CC) to play CS. haha our secondary school de game. it's totally fun although we din have all the guys since all working or currently at foreign country but we still having lotsa fun. after tat we went back to the mamak to continue yam cha session. Saw the match between spain n south africa. nice match... n "nice" french toast. LOL


it's basically, bread + egg then go fry... really ROTI TELUR LOL! but it's call french toast... LOL max!

I'm getting myself into a mess again... "Jay Cee" this name is killing me XD. thanks to xiaoting... now my seremban gang all call me like tat... =<

the time now is 513am... later gonna play futsal at 11am... wish i can wake up... anybody please morning call me if u saw this post. 1st time sleep soooo early... bye all

No comments: