Friday, June 12, 2009

last week relaxing...


after 2 months of job hunting... i decided to join the training programme offered by Mdec wif HCL-AXON. Hopefully this ABAP training will brighten my future n my life.

This few days i'm quite EMO... Without any reason, i'm affected by peoples mood n i know i shouldn't. Just can't control myself n my brain. Hopefully this feeling can end very soon n probably... just mayb i can get myself a great job in the future and the motivation in my living n life.

hopefully i can wake up b4 9am later, feeling like wanna go bukit tabur for a hike... after so long din exercise n get sweat. btw... i notice... i need to know more friends. need to change my lifestyle starting on next week.

ok that's all for now... feeling like wanna rest my body n my mind.

No comments: